Arrival via the A2 from the direction of Dortmund
- Leave the A2 at the Hannover-Herrenhausen junction (42) in the direction of Hannover-Herrenhausen/Hannover-Zentrum and follow the B6 - Am Leineufer/Westschnellweg.
- After about 7 km turn (left) onto the Bremer Damm, Schwanenburgkreisel (L190). From Königsworther Platz drive as follows: Brühlstraße (straight on) – Friedrichswall (left) – Osterstraße (left) – Baringstraße (right) and then straight on via Georgsplatz.
- Finally turn left into Landschaftstraße. esco is located at the end on the left.
- Note: Limited parking options in the centre of Hannover. Adjacent multi-storey car parks can be found at the corner of Osterstraße/Baringstraße (on the way) and the Parkhaus an der Oper (at the end of Landschaftstr. turn left into Sophienstraße, then right into An der Börse. Access to the “Parkhaus” a few metres further to the left.)
Arrival via the A2 from the direction of Berlin and via the A7 from the direction of Hamburg and Kassel
- At the Hannover-Buchholz junction (47) turn from the A2 or at the Hannover-Süd junction (60) from the A7 onto the A37 in the direction of Hannover-Messe.
Coming from Hamburg, at the Hannover-Ost interchange switch to the A2 and from there drive onto the A37 at the Hannover-Buchholz junction (47).
- After almost 3 km exit the A37 and drive onto the B3/Messeschnellweg.
- Exit the Messeschnellweg (B3) in the direction of Hannover-Kleefeld, Zentrum, Congress-Centrum/Zoo. Drive as follows: Hans-Böckler-Allee (right) – Marienstraße (right) – Berliner Allee (right) – Lavesstraße (left) – Schiffgraben (left) and Georgsplatz (right).
- After about 80 m turn right into Landschaftstraße. esco is located at the end to the left.
- Note: Limited parking options in the centre of Hannover. Adjacent multi-storey car parks can be found a the corner of Osterstraße/Baringstraße (at Georgsplatz continue straight on into Baringstraße) and the Parkhaus an der Oper (at the end of Landschaftstr. turn left into Sophienstraße, then right into An der Börse. Access to the “Parkhaus” a few metres further to the left.)
Arrival by plane
- From Hannover-Langenhagen airport you can catch the S-Bahn line 5 to Hauptbahnhof Hannover, the main station.
- Follow the signs to the S-Bahn at the airport (symbol: green S in a green circle).Line S5 runs every half an hour in the direction of Hauptbahnhof, the journey time is about 20 minutes. A ticket machine is located on the platform (cash / EC card). You need a single ticket for 2 zones for Hauptbahnhof Hannover, which you validate in the machine before travelling.
Arrival by train / On foot from Hannover Hauptbahnhof (main station), (about 10 minutes by foot)
- Leave the Hauptbahnhof in the direction of Haupteingang / Ernst-August-Platz (equestrian statue).
- Cross the square in front of the station keeping slightly to the left.
- Go along Luisenstraß. At the end of Luisenstraße turn left into Rathenaustraße and then follow the street.
- Cross Theaterstraße and continue along Rathenaustraßeuntil you turn left into Sophienstraße.
- The next turning to the left is the Landschaftstraße, and the first entrance to the right is esco.
- Please ring the bell and go to reception on the first floor.