K+S becomes the world’s largest salt producer
On 1 October 2009, K+S took over the North American salt producer Morton Salt. As a result, K+S became the leading salt corporation in the world in terms of production capacity. The acquisition is another milestone in K+S’ strategy, which is aimed at achieving both organic growth and expansion through acquisitions and partnership.
- Press release 1 October 2009: K+S Closes the Acquisition of Morton Salt
- Ad-hoc Announcement 2 April 2009: Ad-hoc Announcement concerning the acquisition of U.S. salt producer Morton Salt by K+S AG
- Press release 2 April 2009: K+S acquires Morton Salt - Transaction creates global leader in salt
- Webcast of the conference call on 2 April 2009 at 3 p.m. CEST
- Transcript of the conference call *
- Presentation documents conference call
- Press release 3 June 2009: K+S successfully arranges € 1.55 billion of Credit Facilities
- Press release 28 September 2009: K+S and Dow Chemical confirm FTC Clearance
- Video about Morton Salt
* This transcript was prepared by Thomson Financial. We do not have any influence over the content, design, and preparation of this transcript. No responsibility is taken for the correctness. We shall neither be liable for the content, and design of the information included in this transcript nor for actions taken in reliance thereon.